- Uranium Energy Corp Increases Total Resources in Arizona with the Filing of a S-K 1300 Technical Report Summary for its Workman Creek Project in Arizona
- Total disclosed Inferred resources for the Workman Creek Project is stated at 4,459,000 lbs. eU3O8 with 1,981,000 tons grading 0.113% eU3O8. Drill data from 446 drill holes was used in the current mineral resource estimate.
- The Workman Creek Project is located in Gila County, central Arizona, approximately 70 miles northeast of Phoenix and about 31 miles northwest of Globe, an historic mining center
- The project consists of three claim blocks, the main contiguous claim block along Workman Creek and two non-contiguous claim blocks (Pendleton and Oak Creek), totaling 198 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 3,871 acres.
- The property comes with extensive historic data consisting of 446 exploration and development holes, geological mapping, regional and detailed geochemical, petrographic, mineralogical paragenetic and metallurgical studies and geophysical surveys which culminated in a positive feasibility study